Whether you’re just beginning to save or are an experienced investor, Farmers State Bank offers several savings account choices to help your money grow. In addition, ATM cards, online banking, automatic transfers, telephone banking and coin counting are available with these accounts.
• $25 minimum to open account
• $100 balance to receive interest
• $1.50 service charge per quarter if average balance is below $100
• $.50 charge per withdrawal for all withdrawals over 12 in a quarter
• Fees waived for minors and seniors
• Custodial Savings Accounts for Youths (UTMAs) also available